The PTA is committed towards promoting close co-operation and understanding between parents, principal and teachers and providing the necessary support to the school so as to create a conducive learning environment that will bring out the best in the students.
(a) to promote close co-operation and understanding between parents, principal and teachers for the welfare of the students
(b) to provide opportunities for discussion and explanation between the school and parents in matters relating to the education of the student
(c) to promote social interaction and fellowship among parents and teachers; and
(d) to provide financial assistance to needy students.
||Quek Ee Lyn Eileen
||Parikshit Jaidev Sharma
||Ms Quincey Tan Kah Li
||Ms Fion Farn Choy Hoong
||Mr Heng Shao Sheng
||Mr Lee Wei Sheng Frankie
||Yap Chwee Feng
||Ms Emily Yu Yi
Ms Mimi Marhaini Masri
Ms Shirely Tan
Ms Mandy Morier
Mr James Teo Eng Kiat
Ms Heng Wamg Cheng Alice
Ms Tanya Prasad
Mr Lee Siew Fei
|| Mdm Foo Lee Lian
|| Mr Subramanian Annamalai
Click here to visit our Facebook page.
Click here to access PTA Constitution
Triple P programme
Parent Child Bonding Session
Annual General Meetings
- HOW DO I JOIN THE PTA?
- You will be automatically be enrolled as a member of PTA as long as your child is pursing education in Gan Eng Seng School.
- HOW DO I JOIN THE PTA Whatsapp chat group?
- Upon completion of google form given at the beginning of the Sec 1 registration, you will be admitted into the respective year and class group. If you need further assistance, please send an email to Mr. Subra, email@example.com.
- IS IT COMPULSORY TO JOIN THE PTA Whatsapp chat group?
- While it’s not compulsory to join, parents are strongly encouraged as it serves as a supplementary communication channel to Parents Gateway Portal.
- HOW CAN I HELP WITH THE PTA?
- You can volunteer your time /talents/ expertise with the PTA EXCO committee in coordinating and organising school based events.
- WHEN ARE GESS PTA MEETINGS?
- General Meetings are held bi-monthly throughout the year for all members. Details are announced well ahead of time. The Annual General Meeting is usually held in March. The PTA EXCO Committee meets monthly to ensure the smooth management of GESS PTA.