The GESS Achievers’ Programme (AP) is a weekly programme that takes place after curriculum hours every Monday and Wednesday, targeting students who require more time and practice in particular subjects.
Through the GESS Achievers’ Programme, we hope to…
- reinforce subject-specific skills and content;
- provide our students with more opportunities to clarify their doubts;
- increase our students’ confidence in a particular subject; and
- cultivate good study habits that would serve our students well, in the examinations and beyond.
As partners in education, we hope that parents can help the school by…
- encouraging your child/ward to attend the AP sessions faithfully;
- scheduling your child’s/ward’s out-of-school commitments around the AP programme; and
- cheering your child/ward for his/her academic efforts.
You can download the GESS Achievers’ Programme 2019 here: